Monday, April 17, 2006

04/17/06 - Delinquents Outside Movie Theaters

Have you been to the movies late at night on a Friday or Saturday recently?

I hadn't, but decided to see a late showing on Saturday night. As I waited outside the theater for my friends to arrive, I was lucky enough to be in a crowd of juvenile delinquents waiting for their parents to show up. Just sitting there I felt like I was in middle school all over again. Was I loud and obnoxious like these kids? Probably, but you know what, someone was probably hating on me back then. I'm sure you've seen this crowd. They stand around, yell and course, guys try to hit on girls, ect.

The thing that bothered me most was the fact that they all seem to be running around at 100 mph. "Oh know, you didn't say that about her!" Followed by some little punk chasing another punk around the parking lot.

I really don't care if they want to chase each other around the parking lot, thats their business. In fact, its mildly entertaining. But, did the one being chased have to decide to circle around the pole that I was leaning against? I know why they did it, because I'm white and look corny and they think they can get a reaction out of me. Well, bravo, mission accomplished.

So all of you punks waiting outside the theater for mommy and daddy to pick you up: I hate you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html