Thursday, April 13, 2006

4/13/06 - Guys Who Claim to DIg Chick Shows

Every year there is a new show that is popular with women: Sex and the City, the OC, Desparate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy; I'm sure the list goes on but I dont claim to a) watch these shows, b) be in tune with whats cool. Every year there are loads of guys that claim they like the show. They always have some lame excuse as to why they watch: my wife/girlfriend makes me, I want to understand women, the actresses are hot, the list goes on and on. Yet, these men (may I call them men?) cannot escape the real reason they watch these shows, they themselves are lame and have no sense of sexual identity. These shows are not witty. They are not funny. There is a reason that there is a new popular show every year.

News flash Walter Conkrite: if you need to discuss shitty TV shows to pick-up chicks, you probably want to rethink your appraoch.

Guys who turn in women in front of the TV screen: I hate you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html