Tuesday, April 25, 2006

4/25/06 - Mayonnaise


There are few things I hate worse in this world than mayonnaise. Has there ever been a worse condiment? It brings nothing to the table (pun intended). Perhaps the only task it serves is to make dry few seem not so dry. If this is the case, buy fresher meat! There is no reason a deli should ever use mayonnaise.

Do most people even know whats in mayonnaise? Let me tell you:
It is a stable emulsion of vegetable oil dispersed in egg yolk flavored with vinegar or lemon juice and sometimes tarragon.

Yummmmmmm.....sounds delicious. Please slop mine on my sandwich.

I'm equally disturbed by the fact that it is sold on the shelf. Doesn't the egg yolk need to be constantly kept cold? Theres a reason why you don't pck tuna-salad sandwiches when you go for a hike in the summer.

And I don't care about eating healthy, but how many calories does that disgusting stuff have in it?

For all of you who eat mayonnaise: I hate you.

4 Comments:

Blogger bill said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

2:40 PM  
Blogger bill said...

Bingo, finally somebody else that wonders how this shit can sit around on a shelf for 8 years and then spoils after 2 days in your refrigerator.

2:41 PM  
Blogger Ziggebella said...

I almost died from eating that crap so I'm agreeing with you. Mayonnaise eaters are disgusting.

6:14 AM  
Blogger El Padrino said...

I hate mayo too.

2:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html