Monday, May 01, 2006

05/01/06 - Celeb of the Week - WIlmer Valderrama

It's Monday, and that means its time to announce another celebrity that I hate. I didn't come to hate this week's nomineee until recently. He's always been a geeky, slightly annoying actor but nothing that inspired hate. Then Wilmer Valderama introduced the world to "Yo Momma" on MTV. The show is horrible. But, the worst part is the end when he announces the winner. He proceeds to say, "One thousand dollars of cash money." I hate his line. Heres a 3 second video of him saying it:




Take a look at his IMDB page: http://imdb.com/name/nm0005519/ He's done nothing of value.

Perhaps his only redeeming value is that he dated and nailed a few hot chicks. Well, that was enough to keep him off the hate list before Yo Momma, but now I officially hate him.

Wilmer Valderrama: I hate you.

P.S. I don't like the show, but here's Wilmer getting Punk'd

3 Comments:

Blogger bowling with no panties said...

I hate him too, because he is short, lisps, and tries to be all "hip hop".

9:04 AM  
Blogger Big Red said...

Hate him all you want for "Yo mamma", (and I wholeheartedly agree) but man was he good on the early seasons of that 70s show. Maybe it was just the writing, which is probably the case, but he had some of the funniest lines on the show.

That being said, I do hate him on "Yo Mamma"

5:54 PM  
Blogger Daily Hater said...

I agree. I found his celebrity status a bit unearned from that 70s show but nothing worthy of hate.

it was Yo Momma that inspired my true hatred

6:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html