Tuesday, May 09, 2006

5/10/06 - Americans Who Don't Know American History

For all my international readers, I apologize. Today's hate is directed solely at the US of A. Too many citizens have no clue about American history. Of course the Hater knows his history, but that's because I'm smarter than you. Its disgraceful how few people know simple facts like the year the Constitution was written. It makes me sick.

Take the test, see how you fare.

You Passed the US Citizenship Test

Congratulations - you got 10 out of 10 correct!


If you fail: I hate you.

8 Comments:

Blogger Marcie said...

That was fun. I got 9 out of 10:)

6:34 AM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

I got seven out of ten. Thank god I was born here or they'd never let me in. My only defense is I'm a product of the American Public School system.

7:04 AM  
Blogger El Padrino said...

80%

***You Passed the US Citizenship Test***


Congratulations - you got 8 out of 10 correct!

7:35 AM  
Blogger bowling with no panties said...

I got 8 out of 10. I'd like to know which answers I got wrong and they didn't tell me, the BASTARDS. I hate them.

9:32 AM  
Blogger MC said...

Hmmm, 10/10 as a Canadian... so yeah, Americans should do well with that.

12:22 PM  
Blogger bill said...

10 for 10, although I had to contemplate the original 13 colonies. So Vermont was a lucky guess.

5:22 PM  
Blogger Stiggy said...

For some reason I couldn't get to the test. I better pass, though. My minor in college was History.

8:21 PM  
Blogger Big Red said...

10 out of 10 baby! I knew I should have been a history major... ha

7:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html