Thursday, May 11, 2006

5/12/06 - Sonic Burger Commercial


Have you watched tv recently? Every time I watch tv, especially basketball, I am forced to watch these stupis commercials for Sonic. There is not a single Sonic in the state I live in. There is not a single Sonic in the closest city (Philadelphia). In fact, the closest Sonic to my house, according to the Sonic website ie 69 miles away. Thats pretty far to travel for sh*tty fastfood.

To top it off, the commercials are incredibly annoying. In case you haven't seem them, allow me to describe them. Two semi-awkward guys are at a drive through. They attempt to order and make corny jokes. "Do you think bacon and sausage are friends like us? Only if like sausage is always borrowing money and forgetting to pick up bacon at the fairgrounds." Hold on one second while I stop laughing, I almost cannot type.

If I were to go to Sonic, I would order from the kids menu. Why? Because it has a corndog on it. Thats why. I like meat on a stick almost as much as I like hate on a stick.

Sonic Drive Through: I hate you.

P.S. I'm on vacation this weekend. Be back Monday with your regularly scheduled celebrity hate.

9 Comments:

Blogger bill said...

Don't bring that weak tot action.

6:44 AM  
Blogger El Padrino said...

What, do you hate your remote?
Flip the channel!

Although I do see the where your coming from as far as advertisements in areas where the product is unavailable. Makes no sense. Like why air a Sonic commerical in the NY area market?
Or Chik-Fil-A?

7:27 AM  
Blogger Los said...

I hate those Ted Furguson commercials for Bud Light. They are absolutely annoying, and I can't believe that Anheuser Busch has stuck with them this long. I don't drink Bud Light to begin with, but if I were drinking it, this commercial would make me stop drinking it.

12:32 PM  
Blogger Andy said...

Corn dogs fucking rule.

1:06 PM  
Blogger bowling with no panties said...

I resent all Sonic ads for several reasons:

_They're stupid

_They aren't anywhere on the Northeastern Seaboard -- as mentioned earlier

_If they're going to taunt me with their thick milkshakes full of pineapples then they should BE on the NE Seaboard so I could purchase one. AND if they offer corn dogs and thick funky shakes, they are doubly cruel for not being on the NE Seaboard

__Didn't those idiots on the Simple Life work at one or something?

8:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! cool blog...I just saw this wii site, it has a lot of stuf on wii Check it out!!

5:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Virtual memory,to me, is something that I seemingly will never have enough of. It feels like megabytes and gigabytes have become a permanent part of my day to day existence. Ever since I bought a Micro SD Card for my Nintendo DS flash card, I've been constantly vigilant for large memory at low prices. I feel like I'm going insane.

(Submitted from Nintendo DS running [url=http://cryst4lxbands.livejournal.com/398.html]R4i[/url] NextPost)

6:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Strategy my friend. A national cable buy, will enhance the brand and bring awareness to everyone in the states. When Sonic opens in a new market, the sales are tremendous! Google long island new York sonic

5:38 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lose the two guys on your commercial,Those guys are so stupid.

1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html