Monday, May 22, 2006

5/22/06 - Celeb of the Week: Ted Nugent

Sorry for the delay in posting. Unfortunately blogging continues to slip down the list of priorities for me. But alas, I'm back and here's another edition of celebs I hate.

This week I direct my venom at Ted Nugent. Myabe he was cool back in the day when he was recording Cat Scratch Fever but now he is just an annoying, creepy, old man. To date he has had 2 reality shows (both on VH1). The first was an apprentice style show, where he tried to show off how country he was and put the contestant through the lamest contests ever. The more recent show is "Super Group" where he teams up with Ian Scott, Evan Seinfled, Sebastian Bach, and Jason Bonham (John Bonham's son). Perhaps all of these men deserve their own celebrity hate.

Ted Nugent likes to walk around with a bow and arrow claiming that he likes to kill his own meat. Hey guess what Ted, they have the same stuff at the supermarket and its probably tastier.

I won't talk about my position on gun control, this isn't a political blog, but I think Ted has more guns than a few small nations. I guess the Nugent compound is a target for al Qaeda.

He's an insane old man who no longer belongs in the lime-light.

Ted Nugent: I hate you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Stiggy said...

Welcome back from vacation. Ted Nugent is a freak, if I do say so myself.

3:43 PM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

Amen my brother! He's not a cool freak (like courtney love) but an evil freak...like...um...Angelina Jolie?

6:57 PM  
Blogger Marcie said...

He is a freak. But I still dig "Free for all"

6:21 AM  
Blogger bowling with no panties said...

I heard his Mystery Meat Jerky was really good. I won't try it because I don't have a yen for dried and spiced woodland creatures.

8:43 AM  
Blogger The Rev said...

Ted Nugent needs to be stopped.

12:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html