Tuesday, May 23, 2006

5/23/06 Aniston v. Jolie: Who Cares?

There is no current discussion in current pop culture that I hate more than the Aniston v. Jolie debate. Who cares? This conversation has gone on way too long. The worst part is how some women hate on Angelina so harshly. "She's ugly," "I don't know what he sees is her," "How could he leave Jen." News flash ladies: men think Jolie is hot. End of story, end of debate. Find me a man who doesn't want to bang her like a drum. I doubt such a man exists.

And who cares if they are adopting babies in Africa? I adopted a stretch of highway in Virginia, does US Weekly want to do a story on that? I will probably treat the highway better than they do your children and you can be sure that the highway will not have some dumb-ass name.

I say hats off to Brad, he has accomplished two major tasks. 1. Hes banged two of the most desirable women in the world and 2. he left his wife, yet the whole world blames Jolie not him.

Women who are still obsessing over this relationship: I hate you.

9 Comments:

Blogger Los said...

Couldn't agree more. Jolie is a goddess, and Aniston wasn't much worse than her. Brad has reached legendary status.

11:47 AM  
Blogger The Rev said...

If I were a single man, and I had the opportunity, I would happily bang either one of them.

But I may be one of the few who likes Aniston's looks better than Jolie's. Just my humble opinion.

12:38 PM  
Blogger El Padrino said...

Jolie is like a dirty whorish sex beast. While Aniston is the total opposite. I would love to do both just like Brad. I could care less about anything else but staring at the both of them.

12:56 PM  
Blogger MC said...

The picture you chose for your hate-age today says everything about the situation. I mean, if the Hiltons think it is important then it really ranks down there doesn't it.

1:16 PM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

Dear Hater:

Never leave town again.

I was on Team Jolie and was the only person left in America who didn't think there was anything going on between Jolie and Brad (dumbass!). Now I'm on team Aniston and I feel sorry for Brad cuz he was thinking with his dick about a year ago and now he's sucked into the next Mia Farrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4:21 PM  
Blogger The Stevo in H-Town said...

When this epic tryst izzall played out, I betya find out there's more substance to Jolie then Anniston...jus' sayin'..

And...that ain't sayin' Anniston ain't got any..she duz..

but git real...what red-blooded male WOULDN'T think with his dick 'round AJ?..She's a babe...period.

8:53 PM  
Blogger LeeB said...

One word....LIPS.

6:16 AM  
Blogger bowling with no panties said...

I'm not one of those women obsessed with Jolie/Aniston/Pitt/their children.

Eddie Fisher left Debbie Reynolds for Elizabeth Taylor. SAME SHIT, different decade.

Here's the thing -- who WOULDN'T leave a "sweet" type for a hellcat of woman? Very few -- which is why I am such a fucking cunt.

1:38 PM  
Blogger Daily Hater said...

and thats why we love you BWP. any women who calls herself a c*nt is ok in my book.

8:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html