Wednesday, May 24, 2006

5/24/06 - Dry Cleaners

I don't understand the pricing system at the dry cleaners. I shirt only costs 99 cents, but pants cost $4.50. Can anyone explain this to me? From my limited experience it is easier to iron pants than it is to iron a shirt. And while I am not a women, why do they charge twice as much to clean a women's blouse as they do to clean a men's dress shirt. I blieve arguing this exact point has gotten the Hater's mom banned from three local dry cleaners.

While we're on the subject, what is dry cleaning? How does the stuff get clean without water? It is certainly a process that I have never understood.

Who gets their shirts in boxes? Every time I drop off shirts they ask if I want them on a hanger or in a box. Getting them in a box just seems goofy to me.

I have no good reason to go to the dry cleaners. I am student who certainly should not be pissing his money away there and I never understand the pricing schemes. Some how if I drop my stuff off on Tuesday its half the price if I drop it off on Saturday. Yet, I keep going back. I think they laugh me every time I leave the store.

Dry cleaner lady: I hat eyou.

9 Comments:

Blogger The Rev said...

You can hate them all you want. They don't understand your English anyway.

8:32 AM  
Blogger Daily Hater said...

now thats not right steve. no ethnic hating here.

8:42 AM  
Blogger El Padrino said...

My dry cleaning bill is just as high as my electric bill. No joke.

Boxed shirts are for people who wear bow ties.

9:51 AM  
Blogger The Stevo in H-Town said...

I know dis dame who actually starched and ironed her dad's boxer shorts...wtf izzat allabout?!?!..Talk about a wasta time...

12:54 PM  
Blogger bowling with no panties said...

I hate them MORE.

You have a penis, therefore your "dress shirt" costs $2 less than my "BLOUSE".

1:28 PM  
Blogger Los said...

I think all that they do is rub clothes with fabric softener. Dry cleaning is one of those ancient Chinese secrets ... I could insert a Chinese restaurant joke here, but I have better taste than that ... sometimes.

4:50 PM  
Blogger bill said...

If you could do a special eblogger hate for me, that'd be nice. I haven't been able to view my own blog for about 5 days now.

6:02 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

I have the same issues with dry cleaners. I have thought about posing as a reporter to get the inside scoop. Maybe I should do that.

6:08 PM  
Blogger Sassy said...

I have the same issues with dry cleaners. I have thought about posing as a reporter to get the inside scoop. Maybe I should do that.

6:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html