Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Vacation



So I'm going on a short vacation and will hopefully be away from all computers for the next few days. I hope you can all get along without me.

In the mean time feel free to leave you own messages of hate in the comments.

And oh, I wanted to do some hate about those new aerodynamic helmets some mlb players are wearing. Anyone know where to find an image of one? Thanks.

Additionally, if you would like a message when I return, leave your e-mail or blog in the comments and I'll let you know.

5 Comments:

Blogger Maulleigh said...

I hate that you went on vacation but I love that you're coming back on Saturday. Will you bring me something from the airport gift shop?

9:06 PM  
Blogger El Padrino said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:22 AM  
Blogger El Padrino said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

8:26 AM  
Blogger El Padrino said...

Tried to link a pic of those retarded helmets but it didn't work. If you go to any MLB team's website that currently uses them, just click the pic galleries. For instance Mets.com, then picture gallery, you'll see them.

I hate work.

8:34 AM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

Are you back YET?!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html