Monday, June 12, 2006

6/12/06 - Celeb of the Week: Theo Von(kurnatowski)

You might be asking yourself who is Theo Von and how does he qualify as a celebrity? I wasn't sure if he counted as a celebrity but then I saw him on not one but two television shows this past week. Granted they were both "reality" shows, but he must be important if he was on two of them. First I saw him on the MTV Fresh Meat Challenge (more on that later) and then I saw him on Last Comic Standing. He wasn't funny on either of them.

For those you not familiar with Theo's body of work, let me catch you up to speed. He first appeared on MTV's Road Rules in 2000. Since then he has appeared in MTV Real World/Road RUles shows in 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, and most recently 2006. He also appeared in the 2003 show "Reality TV Secrets: How to Get on the Show!" He must turly be an expert on the subject.

Remarkably his name has changed going from Vonkurnatowski to Theo Von. I guess that would have been a good career move if anyone ever had to say his name out loud. But, seeing as how his career is near non-existent I don't see the logic.

If you want a good laugh you should check out his homepage Lets review the things you can do on his website:
1. read Theoisms
2. buy Theo's photos from Real World/Road Rules Challenges
3. Join his Myspace/Friendster
Oh boy, that looks like the website of a winner!


I'm so sick of people starring on reality shows becoming important in the world. I thought people on reality shows were supposed to be regular ordinary people. If they are so regular and ordinary why do we have to keep seeing them after the show is done.

Plus, Theo's stand-up blows. It contains such gems as (and I paraphrase) "I don't know why women don't want to cook, they already have milk and eggs in their body." HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, I can barely contain myself. Oh wait, I can, its not funny.

Theodor Capitani Vonkurnatowski: I hate you.

P.S. Sorry for the template change. I preferred the black. But, according to some geek I had to change because my template got "truncated." I have no idea what that means but enjoy the beige. And, if you want me to move to another site where there will be less technical problems, you better encourage more people to read this site.

9 Comments:

Blogger The Stevo in H-Town said...

"Last Comic" iz lame....Sorry but there's Carlin...and..really, nobody else...

7:42 PM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

I'm going to go make an omlette--OF HATE!!

5:52 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

has he requested to be called Tay-O yet?

8:40 AM  
Blogger bowling with no panties said...

I am happy that I DON'T EVEN KNOW WHO THE HELL THAT WANKER IS.

I also dig the new template.

I'll hate that guy on the general principle.

9:31 AM  
Blogger The Rev said...

I just feel that a black template is so much more condusive to hatred.

This color makes me want to go out and get some pie instead of hating.

But that's just me.

10:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

5:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Nice. And so is your site! Maybe you need some more pictures. Will return in the near future.
»

1:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Theo is cool and funny. Remember, humor is subjective.

11:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html