Tuesday, June 13, 2006

6/13/06 - 110%

Short post today, just going to speak real quick about a piece of the american vernacular that drives me crazy. So I grew up playing and watching alot of sports. What happens during every big game? Someone guarentees that he/she will give 110%. Folks, that just not possible. How about we start by giving 100%? Don't believe me? Ok, here's what I want you to do: 1. go to your local pizzeria, 2. order a large cheese pizza, 3. bring it home, 4. eat 110% of the pie.

110 percenters: I hate you.

7 Comments:

Blogger Maulleigh said...

I would if I could!! I love pizza!!

7:20 AM  
Blogger The Rev said...

"I just want to take it one game at a time,"

"Sometimes you win, sometimes you lose, sometimes it rains. Think about that."

Quick... what movie is that from?

8:41 AM  
Blogger The Stevo in H-Town said...

C'mon, Hate, ya can't fault a guy fer wantin' "ta raise hiz game toda next level"

11:05 AM  
Blogger LeeB said...

Smokin Steve...Bull Durham.

6:06 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

4:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your are Excellent. And so is your site! Keep up the good work. Bookmarked.
»

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

5:24 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html