Tuesday, June 20, 2006

6/20/06: "That's Awesome" Guy


This weekend at a bar I ran into one of my least favorite type of people, the "That's Awesome" guy. No matter what you tell him, he thinks what you are doing is awesome. You're in school: that's awesome.
You're flipping burgers: that's awesome.
You're getting married: that's awesome.
You just murdered a crack whore: that's awesome.
You've been wearing the same underwear for 8 days straight: that's awesome.

I think you get the picture. Not only does "thats awesome" guy continually smile (which i can't stand) but it all comes across as so fake. Not everything is awesome. Sometimes it has to suck. If everything was awesome, awesome would have no meaning.

That's Awesome Guy: I hate you.

9 Comments:

Blogger El Padrino said...

I've never seen it. I think it's awesome.

6:56 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

dude, you hate on people? every day?!.. thats awesome!

8:23 AM  
Blogger The Stevo in H-Town said...

Or, how 'bout them assholes back inda '70's?..

"Fantastic" post

9:29 AM  
Blogger The Rev said...

This post did not suck.

12:54 PM  
Blogger jali said...

I think you're awesome!

1:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

5:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

12:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your website has a useful information for beginners like me.
»

2:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey what a great site keep up the work its excellent.
»

1:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html