Tuesday, June 06, 2006

6/6/06 - Burrito Thrower



Today's hate is directed at someone who made my morning sh*tty. I get up early to get in my car, to drive to a train, to ride into another city, to walk to work. Well, one recent morning I walked out to my car and someone had thrown a burrito at my car. There was crap all over the window and the side view mirror. I had no time to clean it and my commute requires driving on a highway. So, I had to drive around with my window down so I could see in order to change lanes.

Really, who throws a burrito? Where did this burrito even come from? My car was parked in the middle of a typical suburban neighborhood. There is no place any where near by that sells burrito. According to tacobell.com the closest Taco Bell is 2.39 miles. Thats a long way to travel to throw a burrito at a random car. (By the way, I suggest visiting tacobell.com, the musical choices are hilarious). Eventually I got some windex (spelling?) and got it cleaned off, but I was thoroughly pissed.

Whoever threw that burrito: I hate you.

PS. I was pleasantly suprised by the responses to yesterday's post. Thank you for being the understanding lot that you are. I think it speaks volumes about our generation. Often it seems to me that homophobia is a generational thing that is fading away. Perhaps my view is skewed by having lived in metropolitan areas however.

6 Comments:

Blogger Marcie said...

Who wouldn't hate a burrito thrower.

5:13 AM  
Blogger El Padrino said...

Maybe Ron Burgundy did it.

7:27 AM  
Blogger Fairmaiden327 said...

OMG Anthony, ha ha ha.

7:30 AM  
Blogger bowling with no panties said...

I did it. I drove to your suburban town from the Wild Wild West of New England. I purchased the burrito at my local taco bell here and rolled it in its bag all the way down to you, letting it get nice and messy.

I wasn't actually aiming AT YOU per se, it wasn't anything personal. I just like to purchase mexican fast food and throw it at strangers cars to express my rage against a consumerist machine.

9:05 AM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

I used to walk down this one street after work every day and I SWEAR i saw at least three smashed windshields (three different cars). Someone was just smashing windshields and getting away with it. MUTHERFUCKERS. Boy, did it boil my blood.

I'm really sorry about that. Sometimes, I hang out with assholes who do things like throw coke cans in mailboxes and it makes me feel so guilty for knowing the mutherfuckers. :( They're young and assholes.

9:06 AM  
Blogger The Stevo in H-Town said...

e-mail oughtta eliminate them mailboxes eventually...them sumbitches are a nuisance, ain't they?

9:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html