Thursday, June 08, 2006

6/8/06 - Braided Belts


News flash Walter Cronkite: braided belts are not cool.

Let me give you one more piece of advice. If you are starting a summer job, do not show up wearing 1. a short sleeve button down shirt, 2. khakis that are 3 sizes too big, and 3. a braided belt. This is not a good look. And, this is how a fellow law student was dressed at my summer job yesterday. I'm pretty sure he got a lecture from our boss. Where did he pick out his clothes from? His grandfather's closet? I'm not template of high fashion, nor do I pretend to be. But, one should take atleast a little pride in their appearance (atleast during the first week of a new job).

Men wearing braided belts: I hate you.

12 Comments:

Blogger Maulleigh said...

I hate that I have little to no opinion on braided belts but I LOVE THAT YOU'RE HATING THEM!! :)

6:54 AM  
Blogger LeeB said...

Braided belts may be the worst thing ever. But a braided belt along w/jean shorts...even worse.

7:14 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

7:32 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

did he have pleated pants?

7:33 AM  
Blogger El Padrino said...

Braided Belts? I mean come on. Who ever thought these looked good. Did the guy have on Sperry's too?

7:59 AM  
Blogger LeeB said...

C'mom man, there's nothing wrong w/Sperry's.

8:09 AM  
Blogger The Rev said...

I'm wearing one today.

So fuck you all!

9:53 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

cue
obvious
tag

11:47 AM  
Blogger The Stevo in H-Town said...

How 'bout dem f--kin' WHITE-belt wearin assholes?

12:18 PM  
Blogger El Padrino said...

Smokin Steve has a braided belt.

Leeb wears sperry's.

Anybody have a short-sleeve button down tucked into some big pair of khakis?

Don't worry peeps I won't judge you by your footwear/beltwear.

12:47 PM  
Blogger The Rev said...

I used to wear a white belt. But I wisened up.

I own a couple of short sleeved button downs. But I usually wear them as casual shirts and not tucked in.

And I do just fine with my Thom McAnn leather shoes, thank you.

1:52 PM  
Blogger anonymous said...

i need an assault rifle STAT

7:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html