Tuesday, July 11, 2006

07/11 - Yellow Cars


Yellow cars are hideous. Why would you want to look like you drive around in a taxi? Do they charge less for this color? I actually heard that if you have a yellow car insurance costs less because no one will ever steal it. I guess that is pretty good incentive to buy it.

Salesman: I know what you're thinking, yellow isn't for you.
Buyer: Yeah, its pretty ugly
Salesman: But you'll never have to worry about anyone stealing it!
Buyer: hmmmmmm

That doesn't seem like a conversation that I would ever have, but then again I am smartr than everyone.

Yellow cars: I hate you.

(on a another transportation note for those of you living in cities: I hate people over 35 who ride Vespas or vespa like bikes. I say the cutoff for these vehicles is 29, with a grace period from 30-34.)

9 Comments:

Blogger Maulleigh said...

My dad was telling me about yellow cars; evidently, there are people who REALLY REALLY REALLY like yellow cars. Everyone else hates them.

If you're cheap like me, you can score cuz I don't give a damn sh*t what color my car is.

3:21 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

and i think what makes it even worse is when its a nice car or like a brand new model or something and they make it some hideous color.

just a shame.

6:21 AM  
Blogger El Padrino said...

I love Vespas!

Sincerely, James Gandolfini

6:55 AM  
Blogger The Rev said...

I have a red car. And it got stolen once.

2:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty design! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

10:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm impressed with your site, very nice graphics!
»

5:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow I like how someone has so much invested in what OTHER people drive. I am guessing you drive a BROWN '76 pinto?

11:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

if you have a porsche ferrari lambo etc.. than anyone who sees it even at midnight on a moonless night knows what it is you dont need to paint it yellow. people who drive yellow cars are douche bags. i think we should steal a yellow car have it painted black or silver than return it with a sticker that says de-doucheified

8:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html