Monday, July 10, 2006

7/10: Celeb of the Week- Cash Warren

I hate Cash Warren because he has stolen my woman. For those of you not familiar with him, Cash Warren is Jessica Alba's boyfriend. I didn't think I had other reasons to hate him, but I though of a few.
1. What kindof name is Cash? What's his brother's name, Visa?
2. When you are 27 and your IMDB page does not have a picture and only has 2 credits total on it, you are probably not much of a professional.
3. did I mention he stole my future wife?
4. he murders kittens.
5. look how much better I look with Jessica Alba than he does.
6. he lives off the success of his daddy, Michael Warren.
7. he only has one testicle.

Cash Warren: I hate you

7 Comments:

Blogger Fairmaiden327 said...

I love the way she looks - stunning. If you're looking for someone with the personality of a potato, enjoy! Yeah I'm hating, he's hot! ha ha.

3:45 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

mmmmmmmm... yummy.. that hate tastes so bitter, but its good!

6:45 AM  
Blogger El Padrino said...

Damn Cash.

I never thought I'd say that.

7:06 AM  
Blogger The Rev said...

Cash is so overrated.

I never thought I'd sat that either.

3:40 PM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

he's probably got that Ethan Hawke and Kevin Federline syndrome of secretly thinking, "I can do better."

5:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Interesting website with a lot of resources and detailed explanations.
»

3:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

6:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html