Thursday, July 13, 2006

7/13 - Crappy Shows I Like

I hate the fact that there are so many shows on tv that I like, yet I know they are crappy shows.

For instance, I like to watch tv at night before I go to bed. In my room I don't have cable, so the choices are pretty limited. I have taken to watching The King of Queens at both 11 and 11:30. Its embarrassing just to type it.

Other bad shows i enjoy include So You Think You Can Dance (a show I know I should hate) and Blowin Up. Why do I find so much enjoyment in shows that I know are bad? And, its not like I enjoy watching them because I mock them for being bad, I genuinely enjoy it. I think I would watch almost anything they put on MTV. Is there any explanation for the number of episodes I have seen of Room Raiders and Next? I'm probably getting dumber.

Anyone else hate the fact that you watch certain shows?

13 Comments:

Blogger Stiggy said...

I hate the fact that I enjoy America's Next Top Model. People make fun of me for liking it. I just can't help it. It's addicting.

8:23 PM  
Blogger Fairmaiden327 said...

OMG finally, I can blow the lid of this godforsaken guilty pleasure, it's as embarrassing as someone seeing my CD collection. Ugh, freak. Anyway, hooked on So You Think You can Dance, and oddly enough Everyone Loves Raymond...ok here comes the punch - I heart Wife Swap.

6:10 AM  
Blogger LeeB said...

There's nothing wrong w/watching those wife swap shows. Sometimes those are actually extremely funny.

6:19 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

1,000 dollars in cash maaaaaaaa-neeey!

6:42 AM  
Blogger El Padrino said...

Hi. My name is El Padrino and I am hooked on MTV. I am a reality MTV whore. No way to explain it and very embarrassed. Real World/road Rules challenge, real world, The Hills, Laguna beach, i could go on but as i type i feel my balls shrinking.

7:14 AM  
Blogger jali said...

So You Think You Can Dance is on my list along with Everybody Loves Raymond, Malcolm in The Middle, and That (f'king) 70's Show.

Whew - what a relief. I've shard my nasty little secret.

11:28 AM  
Blogger The Rev said...

You know, after seeing this, am I supposed to take any of your hatred seriously from here on out? You've dropped a few notches in my eyes.

Then again, I've been known to watch pro wrestling.

12:29 PM  
Blogger Daily Hater said...

dropped a few notches steve?

the ultimate hate is when you can recognize the absurdity of your own actions. then you have truly become an objective hater.

2:28 PM  
Blogger Fairmaiden327 said...

Steve, FYI - I LOVE pro wrestling and NO ONE KNOWS.

So there...

6:13 PM  
Blogger El Padrino said...

making the band 3 and Run's house was so awesome last night.

i need help.

7:50 AM  
Blogger The Rev said...

Alright, I take it back.

But the Real World? I really hate that show.

10:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Here are some links that I believe will be interested

8:49 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»

5:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html