Tuesday, July 18, 2006

7/18 - Neighbors


Today's hate is specially dedicated to Fair Maiden, if you do something nice for me, you'll get a special post too.

My neighbors can be quite annoying and inconsiderate. I live in suburbia so are backyards border against each other and we have no fence. Since there is no fence, my neighbors have taken this to mean that they can walk through our backyard as a short cut. I suppose this would be fine except for the fact that they are noisy while they do it. However, that's not what annoys me.

What really riles up the hate within me is when their grandchildren are over for a visit and they go to play in the backyard. Rather than keep them within their own property these little monsters are running all over the place and right up to the back of my house. They don't belong anywhere near me and I don't want them near my house. One main reason is that there are a lot of rocks and crap back there and I don't want them getting hurt and then suing me. (Am I a law student or what? Whatever, little kids get hurt and I don't want to pay for it). I have even mentioned to my neighbors to please keep the kids off my property, but they refuse to comply. I'm thinking about setting bear traps back there. Good idea?

We all have neighbors and they all invariably do something to annoy us. I myself try to have little to no interaction with my neighbors. However if they were writing this post they would probably say they hate me because I can't understand the fact that little kids run around.

Many people live by the credo "love thy neighbor," well I say we should live by the motto "hate thy neighbor."

Inconsiderate neighbors: I hate you.

10 Comments:

Blogger Stiggy said...

I can sort of relate. Sometimes it sounds as if my neighbor's kid might come flying through my wall. I just want to knock real loudly on the wall and say "control your kid, damn you!"

9:16 PM  
Blogger anonymous said...

yous kids get off my lawn!!


sounds like the whole family needs to be "taken care of". lets set that plan in motion.

6:37 AM  
Blogger The Rev said...

I have one too.

One of the guys in my office building lets their cat run around outside. Apparently the cat does not like being inside the apartment, so he lets it stay outside all the time hanging around the building like an abandoned cat.

The problem is, the cat likes to pee in the back stairwell and whine in it too at night.

And if you ask the neighbor what he's going to do about it, he basically shrugs and says "I can't do anything about it. The cat don't want to come in."

I think it's time to call animal control.

Cat piss in the stairwell: I hate you!

8:41 AM  
Blogger Fairmaiden327 said...

DH I heart you. Thanks. I ranted about that stupid bitch already and just want to see what others are experiencing. I need to set aside feelings of revenge.

9:06 AM  
Blogger El Padrino said...

what about neighbors that scream at each other in a different language?

or dog owners that let their dogs pee and shit in front of your house and sometimes pick it all up?

or what about the neighbor that cooks up some nasty smelling shit almost daily?

i've had them all

9:42 AM  
Blogger LeeB said...

My parent's neighbors have about 5 dogs (rotweilers, boxers, pit bulls) that they fight on a regular basis. One guy would have one on a leash and another guy would be holding the other dog back and then they'd just let 'em go at it. One of the rotweillers got loose and chased my mom while she was mowing the yard. So my dad "took care" of the dog.

10:05 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

so was this "ode to fairmaiden" giving her props for winning the latest Friday Hate, or have we just stopped naming a winner anymore.

1:50 PM  
Blogger Fairmaiden327 said...

iam...stop being a hater. and EP has it coming to him see post.

6:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like it! Keep up the good work. Thanks for sharing this wonderful site with us.
»

5:04 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»

9:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html