Thursday, August 10, 2006

8/10 - Failure to Flush

This one's probably not in the best taste but its something that bothers me to the core. If you have a problem with it, you can let me know about it tomorrow. Have you ever walked into a bathroom prepared to do your business only to find a turd staring back at you from the toilet. What was the last person doing that they couldn't get everything down the drain? Is it really that hard to flush a toilet? Is it that hard to flush one twice? I'm sorry, but failure to dispose of one's waste is one of the cardinal sins that can occur in a shared living or working environment.

Here's a step-by-step guide.
1. Do your business
2. Flush
3. glance back at the toilet
4. If necessary repeat steps 2-3
Its that simple. People who can't follow thse rules should be forced to use depends.

People who can't properly flush: I hate you.

13 Comments:

Blogger bill said...

Piss stainde water after a failure to flush is bad enough, but leaving a floater is a felony.

Exceptions: College dorms and frat houses. If you flush your turds, then you are a loser. It's something everyone should see. Sort of a challenge to the next dumper.

8:56 PM  
Blogger Fairmaiden327 said...

OMG. I am so glad my breakfast has been down for some time. This is a HUGE peeve of mine. Thankfully at this firm I have not come across this. Oh God, I just upchucked. Thanks DH!!!!

6:16 AM  
Blogger El Padrino said...

or what about courtesy flushes
i think the world deserves them more often

6:56 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

bathroom etiquette strikes me deep in the core. washing after any and all bathroom transactions is also a must.

im with the bill though, if you dropped a gnarly one, i could see leaving it as a way of throwing down the Shit Gauntlet.

7:19 AM  
Blogger Kate said...

Even when writing about turds, you are eloquent and lovable.

AND SO FREAKIN RIGHT.

7:31 AM  
Blogger Daily Hater said...

welcome back bill! missed your writing. you were one of the originals that got me hooked on blogger.

10:30 AM  
Blogger The Rev said...

I flush as often as possible, but only with my feet.

11:12 AM  
Blogger jali said...

Goody! A doo-doo post.

Someone did it recently here at work. Maybe I should send everyone a link to this post. The guilty party needs the education.

Speaking of dookie, my new term is, "have to take a grumpy".

12:11 PM  
Blogger MC said...

I was always partial to "dropping the kids off at the pool".

2:22 PM  
Blogger Daily Hater said...

MC, I prefer dropping the Cosby kids off at the pool. (cause they're all different shades of brown and crap is rarely monotone). sorry if thats too crude.

7:40 PM  
Blogger anonymous said...

my "family photo" in my wallet is of the Cosbys.


mmmmm, jello puddin' pops!

6:22 AM  
Blogger The Stevo in H-Town said...

Nuthin' like leavin' a "winner-loaf" smothered in brown gravy ferda next guy..

8:58 AM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

I'm stumped too; it MIGHT be a passive aggressive thing. Like anger at the mother...I dunno.

5:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html