Wednesday, August 02, 2006

8/2 - Backne

Sorry, running late on time, so this will be short and not well developed. I wanted to write about how much I hate backne (backne). Here is the exact circumstance: you are walking down the street and see an attractive woman. She happens to be wearing a tank top. AS you get closer you realize there is something horribly wrong. She has acne all over her upper back. No matter how good th rest of the package is, this cannot be ignored.

Please provide your thoughts on backne and help me fill out this hate.

Backne: I hate you.

5 Comments:

Blogger Fairmaiden327 said...

Oh my. Backne. Under normal circumstances I have clear skin. In the summer I seem to acquire some type of prickly heat on my upper arms. OMG! I do everything in my power to hide it. Anyway backne is vile foul and gross!!! If I suffered from it rest assured that would be treated ASAP or I would hide out until it did.

6:21 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

i love how backne is supplemented by the brackets of (backne). word defining a word, funny stuff.

anyways... yeah, there's few things that make you gag, like a woman's mustache, varicose veins, and backne. and end must be met by all backne.

stop backne, u need to stop ruining potential hotties.

8:37 AM  
Blogger The Rev said...

She must be on steroids.

9:08 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

it's just testosterone. all natural. it's all mine baby, i swear!

9:45 AM  
Blogger Maulleigh said...

You must curse God; he's the evil doer.

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html