Friday, August 04, 2006

8/4 - Throw'em the Heater

It's Friday, and that means it's time to hear about what you hate.

Bring the heat, or don't bring it at all.

See you Monday.

Last week's winner: LaRie

We were all set, made it to the airport on time, got thru security and actually found a seat in the terminal. That's where everything went down hill. We start boarding the plane to Hawaii and I notice that there are people with INFANTS boarding the plane. Oh you guessed it, the infant was seated one row to the right of us. LOVELY. I'd say 8 hrs out of the 8 1/2 hrs the baby cried. These parents didn't have ANYTHING for the kid... they just let the baby scream. SERIOUSLY. And, why do you get up and walk around and let everyone on the plane enjoy the screaming?
During the trip, we had ONE meal that was kid free. If I could pick lottery numbers....
It gets better, on the flight back-- We had THREE infants and one toddler. Why on earth do people travel with infants on a 9 hr flight? Are you insane? All of the babies cried and two parents should be in police custody for overdosing their children with too much Benadryl. Needless to say, we didn't get any sleep.

Stupid parents that travel with infants and toddlers, I hate you.

13 Comments:

Blogger Kate said...

Mr. Hater,

I think I might be in love with you.

Just FYI.

7:42 AM  
Blogger Daily Hater said...

kate - if we can skip to step 5, I'm in.

8:21 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

I love it when you call me Big Poppa, Throw your hands in the air, if you's a true playa
I love it when you call me big pop-pa, If you got a gun up in your waist please don't shoot up the place, Cuz I see some ladies tonight that should be havin' my baby, Baby.

8:40 AM  
Blogger The Rev said...

I'm getting hated out.

Except for one thing... how about a salesperson with bad communication skills? I'm trying to talk to the guy about possibly buying one of his cellphones inthe store and he's staring at me blankly like the light is on but no one is home. Needless to say someone else got my business.

8:48 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

was he wearing a hello kitty backpack?

9:18 AM  
Blogger LaRie said...

If you've ever bought a car from a dealership, you might understand what I'm about to say. You fill out a survey when you're at the dealership, right after you buy the car. The salesman slips out of sight, so you can "rate your satisfaction". Alright, that was nice. BUT, it's not over... little do you know that you buying a car has shifted the car survey people into action. They must not give the salesman his money until every last survey is completed. A week after we've had the car, I get a call, AT WORK... requesting a quick survey. I was like, I already gave one at the dealership. Oh, this is different. Oddly, I receive another call from the salesman, hoping that I was COMPLETELY satisfied and told the survey people that. At this point, I'm slightly annoyed, but dropped it.

THEN.. I get a "Official Survey of etc etc" in the mail. I just don't have the energy. If you don't want to fill it out by hand you can call this 800 number. (I guess I'll do this, since they'll keep BOTHERING ME) So, I call.... "We're sorry, this 800 number does not work for your area." WHAT? Aren't 800 numbers national? There's an actual area that is cut off? What?

I just filled the stupid thing out and sent it in.. do you know that I have received a post card "reminding me" to return the survey. HELLO, it's been 2 days. AND THEN... a call... this person got the entire brunt of the hate. I told her that they needed to leave me alone and that I was not longer going to fill out anymore surveys. I thought 3 was enough. She says... "So are you completely satified?" Not anymore... dead air.. click. Haven't heard from them since....

Car surveys I hate you.

10:07 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

and larie brews up a toxic level of hate...

10:17 AM  
Blogger The Rev said...

I think he had a Hello Kitty lunch box somewhere.

Good hate from Larie. I pound my chest at that hate. I am not worthy this week.

11:58 AM  
Blogger anonymous said...

i ooze hate all week.. by the time it's friday, im lookin to hit the door runnin'. i should just get an honorable mention every week for posting 30 times a day.

hate on, bitches.

12:05 PM  
Blogger Fairmaiden327 said...

Steve/IAM: you know you stole that. Fess up. The Hello Kitty thing!

1:49 PM  
Blogger anonymous said...

not stealing.. merely referencing a continuing funny.

i only steal from homeless cause they deserve it.

2:01 PM  
Blogger anonymous said...

youve had a weekend. bring us more hate.

sincerely,
the needy.

10:42 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

You really have some interesting stuff here! i have added your page as a bookmark. I have to keep checking this out for updates:D
afghan throwafghan throw

afghan throwafghan throw

1:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

google28b5842b7975978f.html